Wednesday 14 December 2016

What is Life?

When asked the question, 'What is life?' everyone seems to respond with 'something that is hard to define'. Although this definition of life is accurate, it does not quite give any idea about what life actually is. 
More often than not, I have found myself pondering about the whole concept of life. As I lay in my bed in the middle of the night, unable to sleep due to my highly active brain activity, I came up with some things that actually define what life is. Here is what life is for me:


Life is a struggle to move forward, passing through the ups and downs.
Life is a blessing.
Life is a road trip.
It is like the sea. It is either calm or storm.
Life is a gift.
Life is a test.
Life is a climb and despite the ups and downs, it holds a view extraordinarily beautiful.

It is temporary and nothing belongs to you.
Life is worth living.

Life is like a car with no reverse gear.
Life is a one-way street.
It is a war. Fight until your last breath.
Life is a journey of unk
nown destination.
Life is nothing but a dream.
Life is a mixture of gains and losses.
Life is unpredictable.
It is the present moment and that's it.
Life is a roller coaster that only goes up.
Life is pain.
Life is a classroom.
Life is an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment