Thursday 22 September 2016

The Bucket List.

We all have some things that we want to do at least once in our lifetimes. No matter how big or small, we all dream of doing a certain thing, going to a certain place, meeting a certain celebrity, or simply to experience certain things. Here is a short list of things I want to do before I die.


Learn a fourth Language.


Travel to a Foreign Country.


Go Snorkeling in the open sea.

Done in 2015.

Go skiing.

Done in 2006.

Travel by sea.

Done in 2015.

Ride a Zip line ride.


Learn a Strategy Game (for example Chess).


Teach someone something I do best.


Create something new.


Do Volunteer Work. 

Attend a concert.

Done.

Hold a Snake. 


Write a novel.


Horseback ride on the Beach. 

Done in 2015.

Make a Snowman. 

Done in 2000s.

Swim with sea Turtles. 

Done in 2015.

Create Pottery on a Pottery Wheel. 

Done in 2006.

Find my Signature scent. 

Done, I think.

Dye my Hair an Unnatural Color. 

Go fishing and catch a fish.

Done. 

Bake an edible Cake. 

Done in 2013.

Eat Chinese food with Chopsticks. 


Make ice-cream. 

Done in 2014.

Go to Tourist Attraction areas in my own city. 

Done.

Join a Book Club.

 

Go ice skating. 


Learn to drive a manual car.


Read 100 Books within a Year. 


Donate Blood. 


Get a College (Uni) Degree. 


Fly a kite successfully


Walk 10 km continuously.

Done.

Ride a bike on the beach.

Done.

Learn to Roller Skate. 

Done in 2007.

Create my own blog. 

Done.

Start my own business. 


Help someone in need. 


Change someone's life. 


Save a life.


No comments:

Post a Comment